I'm possibly screwed..... what would you do?

I'm 18, have a 13 month old baby boy, live with his dad in a 2br house. I think I may be pregnant again, or it's just my hormones from coming off depo, or I have a flu. If I'm pregnant I would need to get on medicaid, WIC....everything. After having a baby I would need all of that stuff for him/her. I know people on here like to bash PA, that's not what I'm looking for.

It would totally break my heart to have an abortion or give up a baby. I don't know if I could live with that. (I was using condoms and spermicide, but chit happens don't go there)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take care of yourself, get a pregnancy test, keep the baby your other child will have a little brother or sister and a life time friend. Let your boyfriend know ASAP on what your results are and hopefully he will understand and will be there for you.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would pee on a stick and end the fear, then decide where to go from there WITH the input of the babies father.

Good luck. Don't freak out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would keep the baby and go on PA if I really had no other choice. I could never give up a child let alone have an abortion.

Accidents happen and you were using protection, you did everything you could. Don't listen to the PA bashers they don't have to live in your shoes. As a mother you do what you have to, to take care of your children.

Stay strong and Good luck Mama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If I were in your shoes I would do whatever I had to do to have a healthy baby if that means medicaid then so be it. If it meant PA then again do it. I would also use this time to enroll in school so that i could eventually have a means to care for both children financially and put myself in a better position (that is not a bash)

Life happens we do what we can and as long as you have a plan for the future then your going to fine.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Take a deep breath, the only thing you can do is go to the dr to try to figure it out or wait and test. Don't start fretting about it too much. Shit does happen and life goes on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• When I said take care of yourself, that wasn't reffering to PA, just wanted you to know that. :) At least you know what you have to take care of to get things done and what's needed your already prepared.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Make sure you are really pregnant first before you start freaking out. If you are pregnant, still don't freak out. Try to keep calm, speak with your husband, and don't make any decisions right away.
    Going on PA is not the worse thing in the world. In fact, it is the best thing when your family really needs it. To heck with the bashers - they aren't in your situation. Don't let anyone's opinions make a decision for you.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It will be ok, just do what you have to, its not like you plan on living on pa for you whole life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Get on Public Aid. There is nothing wrong with getting help if you need to. What you need to do is make sure that you are pregnant and go from there. If you are, just take a break and do what you need to do to make sure that you have a healthy baby. No one is perfect. If we were, then we would be God, and we're not.

You will be okay, and there are millions of people who are willing to lend an ear and a little help if you need it. Good luck, sweetie. It will all be okay in the end. =)
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• What makes you think you are? i DO NOT mean that rudely. . lol i just know i use to be on depo & when i got off I had a lot odd symptonms. .it was just my body adjusting to it. it took me about 3 months to get my period. .the first one was wacky as heck good luck
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009