Add more fuel to the fire and the flame will get higher, right?

The more you pay attention and respond to the bashers a.k.a. trolls, then they will keep bashing... now they get what they wanted... my ex was like this and I have noticed that some moms are like this too. You should make it a goal today and everyday to not respond to them, to just ignore them. I take what they say into consideration if there response is rude but has something to do with my question, other than that... they aren't worth my time and I ignore them. If you don't give them what they want, they will have no need to continue there rude responses because they will only be responding to themselves.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • if they arent worth ur time whyt the hell did u take ur time to write this? THEY made u feel this way THEy made u type this and waste ur time good goin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I was bored and wanted to help give some advice to the mother's who respond to them... I have nothing else to do so why not. It doesn't hurt anyone, especially me. Them hurting my feeling ain't worth my time... if I wanted that, I would take my ex back.

Have a great day anon :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• yes! lets all just love each other!!!!!!!! XXOO
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 2:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009