Do you think eating spam straight out of the can is disgusting?

I love it but everyone else around me looks at me like I'm a sicko.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• spam is gross period. but to each there own, i love smoked oysters out of the can and ppl are grossed out by it but oh well....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• well i like spam out of the can and smoked oysters out of the can are good to especially with crackers and cheese my mom used to eat it all the time some people think its gross that i like potted meat but it is soo good i jsut like food i think lol
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• lol honestly i think spam is gross no matter how it is cooked and i have tried it several different ways, If you like it then dont worry what others think :) We all have our favorite things that other people just dont understand. If i had a penny for everything my husband ate that made me say EWWWWW i would be rich! Like his doritos with tuna salad ewwwwwwwww lol
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I think that eating Spam is gross in general. Cooked, out of the can...GAG!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have to back everyone else up. Even cooked spam is gross.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• ewwww yeah. gross! :) spam is pure evil. PURE EVIL lol :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It's the evil mystery jelly. If it didn't have the evil mystery jelly it wouldn't seem so disturbing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I don't think eating spam strait out of the can is gross. I like spam. Me personally I don't eat it strait from the can, I prefer it to be cooked first. But if you like it, who cares what other people think.
    mlg87ok

Answer by mlg87ok at 4:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'm sorry OP, but I'm gagging here.
    During a certain period of my childhood my father always made us eat fried spam for dinner and I get sick just thinking back on it. I'll never touch it again.

I'm sure there has to be a food that I like that might gross you out, though....
    Do you like to mix cut green olives with the pimentos into cream cheese and spread it on pumpernickle bread? That's a sandwich I love to eat!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009