Opinion

Would you or have you got pregnant a few months later after having one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• AFTER HAVING ONE WHAT?
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 2:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• After just having a baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• No I wouldnt and no I didnt, I know my body and time for it to heal was very important to me. I also knew i wanted my kids to have little breathing room between each other.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Would I, like as in, want to?
    No, it was a lot of work once we got into crawling, walking, etc. I was really happy with my 30-month spacing. Now that they're older, school-aged, I love this spacing even more!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• no! as with pp above, my body need time to heal. not to mention I want to actually enjoy this baby and not be exhausted and cranky all the time with her. pregnant and infant sounds like hell! to those of you who have done it, you are definitly stronger women than I am, I would go nuts!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009