CSI fans I have a question...

I am watching some old episodes. Last episode was Warrick's murder. the next episode is the investigation. SO told me not to look up what happens because I'll spoil it. well he told me there was a "twist the the plot", that Warrick had a kid, and they just took some knuckle prints from the window...I'm currrrrious....you dont have to spoil it for me, but is it a "satisfying" ending?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• ugh well yes and no, for me just the fact that he was gone made it hard and so many changes were set in motion by it that i havent watched the past season but maybe once. Most of the episodes are online at hulu still I think if you wanted to just watch online.

There is alot revealed about warrick that you never suspected and so to that end it is satisfying and very sad.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• thank you! the episode's end is near and they are now at the funeral service. i'm satisfied they caught the cop and that he was arrested (there's some satisfaction just hearing "you are under arrest for the murder" ya know?). still very sad Warrick died off!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• How old is that episode? And Warrick DIES?? Oh man.....we've missed the last two seasons from living with my in-laws. Long story, but we didn't get to see much 'grown-up' tv after the kids went to sleep.

Do you know the name of that one? Guess I'll have to look it up and read it. Bother...soon there won't be any of the old team left.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• well it was dated 2008, si it's pretty recent. I cant remember the name of the episode where it happens. well I pretty much "ruined" the episode lol I might as well tell ya! Warrick was framed for murder, CSI found evidence it was another cop. the group celebrated with breakfast at a diner. everyone leaves, Warrick walks to his car alone in a dark alley way and the boss walks up to the car to congratulate him and tells him "please don't do stuff outside CSI again (Warrick got himself into some trouble for investigating something by himself), and shoots him. the boss calls dispatch because he "found" Warrick shot in his car...it's a pretty crazy couple episodes!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Overall bummer that he died.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2009