Anyone know of a brand of eyeliner/eyebrow pencil that will not smudge or rub off?

I want to use it to put black cat whiskers on my daughter's face for Halloween. She's 2-1/2, so I need something that she can't rub off.

Kynsicat

Asked by Kynsicat at 2:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• your best bet would be paint
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Use a water proof mascara or eye liner and it wont smudge or smear till you use soap and water to take it off.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I used the Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner in black last year to apply a cats nose on my son (he was the cat in the hat!) he rubbed his nose all night because he had the sniffles and it stayed put. We had used the crayon type makeup from the Halloween store the year before for his Thomas outfit and that stuff ruined his costume and MY clothes! They're inexpensive and you can use it on yourself afterwards! www.youravon.com/dhullum search under Glimmersticks and make sure you use coupon code FSANY for free shipping with no minimum purchase! Any purchase over $5 today on my site gets a free grab bag prize mailed to them too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• smudge pot. You can buy it at Sephora. I love it.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 7:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Cover Girl Waterproof Eyeliner always worked well for me. You can get it pretty much anywhere!
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 10:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner - I use it for my cat costume every year and as an eyeliner... I have tried more expensive liquid eyeliners (Chanel, Lancome, Clinique) and admit this is far more durable.
    rodscanadian

Answer by rodscanadian at 11:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Acrilic paint like you get from a craft store dude. That's what I used for Kyle's wiskers last year when he as a lion. His little nose too!
    Inle_Rabbit

Answer by Inle_Rabbit at 5:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have an eyeliner from Sephora that is waterproof. I can sharpen it and give it to ya!
    Katycabose

Answer by Katycabose at 2:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2009