Finally watched Beyonce's 'single ladies' video of the year and...

It kinda sucks. haha. I think Kanye was wrong. Is anyone else tired of Beyonce?

danielp

Asked by danielp at 3:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I so agree with you!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I do not like it at all. Her outfit is ridiculous. I think Mariah Carey is a lot more talented. I do not see what all the fuss is over her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I've never been a fan of her music. I can honestly say that 'single ladies' is one of the most annoying songs ive ever heard. PLUS at the VMA's while she was performing this song she was wearing that unitard thing... Eeew her vag was practically hanging out. really.. she should have been wearing shorts or something haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• tirec of her years ago
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If she was fat or ugly and dancing around like that even with a great voice would anyone like her? If you never say her video's would you still like her music? She is SOO last months news. and Kanye is a Jackass! Obama says so! LOLOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Me and my friend watched that video a while back and laughed so hard... it was totally retarded and I would have been happy to see anyone as long as it was not her. Kanye made a fool of himself... I did feel bad for Taylor when he did that, I'm not a big fan of hers either but no matter who it was, it wasn't right.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Even if you hate her video check this out:
    http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=6058308&l=3774749
    Its a baby dancing to it. I dont realy like the video but the little baby was soooo cute I laughed out loud
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I love Beyonce, but I don't understand the hype over that video. I don't think it was one of her classiest videos. Just 3 chicks dancing around in leotards . . . I don't know why it was video of the year.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• OMG . . . I just watched the video with the baby and it was so funny! While I was watching it my daughter came over and started dancing . . . it's so cute, their instinct to dance to music.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009