HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR SKIN LOOKING YOUNG AND ACNE FREE???PLEASE SHARE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Drink LOTS of water and don't eat fried foods to start. Healthy eating is important. I suffered from acne but with these simple things I managed to not scar a lot. Talk to your doctor about external products to use but most help comes from what you eat and drink.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It's in your DNA mostly, but stay well hydrated and look at your Mom and Dad's side of the family. That will give you a good clue as to what you will look like as you age. If the acne is bad see a dermatologist as acne is a medical condition.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I love the Avon Clearskin Professionals acne kit. Its cleared up my skin and it looks healthier than it has ever looked. Its nice because its the only acne product ive ever tried that doesn't leave my skin dry and red and that actually works! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping and if anyone purchases from my site today and spends more than $5 I'm also mailing out grab bag freebies!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• There are prescription topicals that can really help. Finacea is one but this has to be through a derm. I have tried it all including accutane. Terrible stuff. To keep it young looking, I get laser treatments and add a bit of botox. Yes, I am not the natural remedy girl. Those may work though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear , on VELOCITY it is a product of marykay use the cleanser and moisturizer it is wonderful! please try
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Take a peek at the Arbonne anti-aging line. Amazing!!! My skin looks and feels great. All botanically based with no chemical dyes or fragrances. www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009