cravings!!!!

ok so i know im ovulating and this is just my bodys way of doing things but i am craving cake w/ frosting and a salad with french bread bagette type thing. but my question is...why? why am i craving this..is there something my body needs so its making me crave these things? is there something i can do to kinda trick it so i dont eat an entire loaf of bread and birthday sheet cake by myself. i can sit down eat dinner and an hr later still be hungry b/c i wants the bread and cake so bad..any help would be nice!!!imgoing crazy!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 4:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Hormones...most likely. Search how hormones are linked to appetite and mood and pretty much everything else. Eat the salad. Have your cake and bread too. Just eat it slow and savor it. Try not to go back for seconds. LOL. I have terrible hormone cravings also! I feel your pain! .
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I think your body IS craving a nutrient. You have to use your will power to not eat the whole sheet cake. Good luck.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• doggone it. now you have ME craving!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Sugar cravings can often be staved off by fresh fruit. Get something really flavorful like a kiwi or a mango or a pineapple. Apples and bananas aren't going to cut it.

It sounds like your body wants calories. Put some almonds on your salad.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009