how much does it cost to buy fillet mignon to make at home?

i really want to try and cook that today but i wanna know the price

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 4:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I have only bpught them once at our grocery store. My dad gets them every year at mother's day for my mom! I think 2 of them are around $10-12.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It just depends how many/big you get them. Normally I think it is about 13.99 a pound so about $10 for 2 smaller sounds right.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• call your local grocery store and talked to your meat dept. the prices vary all over the country and you never know what sales are going on so its sort of hard to say.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It honestly depends how pricey meat is around your stores too.
    I know when we lived in Texas, meat was a little bit cheaper then it is in Washington.
    Generally though, for small rounds it's roughly $10-15. At a butcher, it can be more, etc. I would call up some of the meat departments are the grocery stores and just price them.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• you can get a box of them (if they still sell them) at walmart for about 10 bucks. its comes with 6 i think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• call your local grocery and ask
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009