Does anyone know a good job...

to do at home that does not require money up front. Most stuff that I have found requires to purchase stuff to sell and honestly I have no money at all and really need something to help out with our bills that are piling up. Thanks in advance.

suebee3

Asked by suebee3 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Thanks for your answers, I'll be looking into all of them.
    suebee3

Answer by suebee3 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You can try finding a job as a digital assistant. Set appointments make phone calls type letters. Lots of Real estate offices are looking for at home digital assistants.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• NO Job from home will require you to purchase anything - Those were home based businesses - there is a BIG difference!

I have a list of jobs on my site - all legit!

Good luck!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If you want just a part time job, a food demo person like at Sams Club. I did that & loved it not to speak of the good pay.
    Jodie269

Answer by Jodie269 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• At home jobs are tight, just like you everyone wants them especially in this economy good luck.

By the way? Quick question, if your child was sick and the Dr. told you it was was detramentle, you could save your child but the cure cost $15,000,000 and you only have 3 days to get it?

What would you do?

Here's what I did, although it wasn't illness it was homelessness.

1-800-605-0293

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• 100% RISK FREE and only $29.00 To start and that is refundable for 4 months!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009