help me under stand??

My last period was on sept. 13. and me and my hubby have been having unprotected for about 4 months. and now i am having alot of discharge and little cramps in my right side.. i am not do for my period for a couple more weeks. and dont know what it could be. could it be pregnancy? or any other ideas on what it could be? thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• you can always be pregnat but its more than likly your ovulating..when your egg is realsed you do tend to have cramps and discharge.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 5:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Tou could be ovulating. Or it could be your appendix.

Answer by louise2 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I agree, I would guess ovulating. Sometimes that hurts me more than menstrual cramps

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Definitely sounds like ovulation. A couple of times I had cramps so bad from ovulating (before I knew what it was from) that made me think my appendix was going to burst. Keep doing it!
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 5:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009