Strong urine(pee)and...

ok so im having some issues right now. everytime i pee i notice it has a very strong smell. i dont drink the recommended amounts of water everyday but i have noticed even on teh days i do drink alot of water it still smells strong.
ive also been having alot of discharge. now i am at the end of my most fertile days (were trying to have a baby) **Sooo sorry TMI**
i dont really have a family dr to call.
anyone know what might be going on???
thank you-

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 5:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• I'm not trying to be gross but thats how I knew I was pregnant all 3 times.  I knew before it would even show up on a pregnancy test. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'd keep up drinking the water and maybe add cranberry juice. If it continues and it worries you go to the health dept. Most have a women's clinic or you could call and just ask them what they recommend.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i only have that if I get a bladder infection, which happens to me a lot and the dr says it because of not drinking enough water
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• urine/kidney infection sounds right but im not having anything else with it like the back pains or the trouble peeing or anything..
    i can handle it if i were pregnant.too soon to test just yet.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 5:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009