If my ex is going to take my son every other weekend and sometimes through out the week should I provide diapers and wipes or should he buy some for when he has him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uh he should but them its his son to he should have to buy them you shouldnt have to supply him anything for when your son is there he should already have it
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would provide them for the first meeting, but let him know that he will need a few things. Like an extra outfit, snacks, diapers and wipes for his times with the lil one. Good luck with the arrangements. It takes a little getting used to.
    PatCarMom

Answer by PatCarMom at 5:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• buy the a pack and when he runs out then let him know what size he wears,so he can buy it himself,so lets say you have put enough wipes and diapers for every visit,then one day say hey he only has 3 left in his bag but i left his size and brand so you dont get lost when you go buy them,i wrote it for you,just leave those at your house when you buy them.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Pack up his first diaper bag with some, and go over the contents with your son's father. Afterwards though, it should be his responsibility to provide these things for his son.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Because mine actually gives me the box of diapers and will buy more anytime that our child is out, I send diapers. But then again he doesn't have our child that much. If he had our child more I would make him have his own diapers. I did make him get his own wipes because I wasn't going to be sending my box and risk not getting them back and having to make him go buy more right then and there or forgetting to send them. I send clothes and expect them back. If he kept them more I would insist that he even had their own wardrobe there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would send diapers (obviously) in the diaper bag, but after that explain to him what kind and size diapers he will need to keep at his house.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• NO WAY...DADDY NEEDS TO PROVIDE FOR HIS BABY TOO!
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 6:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• IF Daddy is paying CHILD support?? Why would he have to buy diapers when he already paid for them??
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would send a few of each and attach a list of what size & brand he needs to buy from there on out. Also, it's a good idea for you to write down a general schedule, but don't expect him to adhere to it, just let him know that that is what your son is used to so if he's crying or upset during nap time and hasn't had one then that is why.
    Also, it would be a terrific idea for you to give him your son's pediatrician's name and phone number, his weight & height, any allergies he may have, and a list of what immunizations he has had, as well as, any serious health problems your son has had. This way, if your son needs to go to the emergency room his father will have all the information they need right away without having to play detective and track it down. It could be a matter of life or death to your son for his father to have that info right on hand.
    All the best. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009