Sick or pregnant?

I know the only way to know for sure is to take a test. Before I go blow $20 on it I just want to know what everyone thinks. So here is what's going on with me:

I'm not the kind of person to cry about things, only when I was pregnant. I have cried about something stupid every day this week. I have had bad headaches that last 2 days. I feel sick every time I eat, and when I do eat I can't finish my whole portion like usual. I have bad gas, and I'm going back and forth with constipation and "explosions". I was still making some milk, just a few drops, now it has picked up and can squirt if squeezed(don't even ask how I know that).

So, pregnant or just a flu/cold? Spend $20 on a test or it's ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you just go to the dollar store and spend $1 each on the tests??
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Why spend 20???
    I bought qa first respones for 7 bucks at walmart
    There really is no way to tell Id take a test just to rule it out
    Dont waste money on those digital ones those need mroe HCG anyways
    just get the line test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Dollar tree is only $1, So is Dollar General and I think the Family Dollar. But wait until after you've actually missed your period to be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i would wait until my period was due to test. i have had all those things and not been pregnant. but also horrible gas was the 1st symptom with my last pregnancy and this one.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009