how many got pregnant by having sex every other day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Moi.
    It took a year to a year and a half each time... but granted, I don't have periods... :]
    And it wasn't always every other day. Sometimes every other..other day.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I tried that method and it didn't work. What worked best for me was figuring out my ovulation week, then having sex once at the beginning of that week and once towards the end. I guess this way sort of helped my dh's sperm count.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I am one of the lucky ones, we have 3 boys right now and are expecting our 4th child now and because of my DH work hours and the 3 young boys we have now we hardly ever get an intimate moment together. I was using an IUD and still got pregnant this time. It was so easy i never had to chart or know when i ovulate. I feel for those who try and try without sucess. I have a friend who has been trying for over a year. This preg. was a good suprise. we wanted one more we just didn't expect it so soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i have a dd with an ex...we werent trying but werent not trying either lol it happened in 2 cycles. now my husband and i want a baby and its been over 4 months and nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We had sex every day during the time I was fertile and sex frequently leading up to the fertile period but not quite every day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i did. we tried basing it on ovulation for 5 months, the 6th month we did EOD and i got pregnant with DD that month.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We tried EOD method but no luck after 8 months of trying. We decided to just relax and estimated a window 10 days from cycle start. We Bd'd as often as we felt we were both relaxed and not stressed. Success!!! We are expecting but have a long road ahead my progesterone is low so I am high risk.
    Violet69

Answer by Violet69 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We did, and got pregnant on the second month
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We did too and got pregnant on the second month for my 2nd child now I would like another one but hubby is still not sure so we are not tracking we are going to just see what happens! Good luck!!
    ShannonChia

Answer by ShannonChia at 1:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009