Wisconsin Licensed Nursing Question

I was licensed and still am in another state but moved to WI earlier this year. I live here now. My license is still active in the other state. I want to get my license endorsed in WI, however, I had a discipline action on my license from the other state due to my first and ONLY med error. They did the investigation and later determined that it was my first and only issue and that I had a good work history with no problems until this one event happened. The state did reinstate my nursing license and I was allowed to go back to full duty nursing. I am wondering if I am going to have any problems getting endorsed in WI because of that. I don't want to waste my time and money if I am just going to be turned away. Do you think I will be turned away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• The nursing shortage is still quite severe; I doubt that you will have a problem

Answer by rkoloms at 7:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009