Back pain??

I'm 39 weeks preggers and today I was pulling some stuff outta my closet to put in storage and all of a sudden I got the worst back pain! Felt like I pulled a muscle (but I wasn't working hard at all)..

The pain went away but I sat down in the rocking chair and the pain started shooting through my back again and now it's really achey

Think I pulled something? Or maybe baby is laying on a nerve or something?

javila

Asked by javila at 5:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be and Could be.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• depends on how u were reaching or leaning how heavy the stuff is u were picking up. we honestly cant tell u sorry. Bc it could be bother and we cant see the baby to know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• bother? lol i ment both
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• lol i guess i just want to know if it's anything to be concerned with?
    javila

Answer by javila at 6:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If the pain continues, you may want to call your doc. You could have pulled a muscle, which would make labor very painful. Try rotating positions every 30 minutes to see if baby moves (this will let you know if baby is on a nerve). If it continues, and ends up being consistent, it could be back labor. I had horrible back labor with DD before I went into labor (and during labor with DS and DD). Good luck, and I hope you find some relief soon!
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 1:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2009