how did you know you were having a baby

besides the obviouse missed period. what were some signs or symptomns that you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was exhausted, hungry, could smell EVERYTHING and my boobs hurt
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i kinda knew bacause we wanted a baby and were trying but i guess nothing really changed until i seen the test,lol all i ever had problems with was smells.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• my boobs started getting huge lol and i was always soooo sleepy!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I didn't know I was pregnant at first...my sister in law told me i was nesting and I was like what do you mean...she said you're pregnant! I laughed at her, I was on the patch and I've always been irregular on my period. About 3 days later I still couldn't get what she said out of my head (my husband and I tried getting pregnant for about 6 months and I went back on the patch about 1 month before I got pregnant) I went to walgreens and bought like 4 pregnancy test and sure enough they were all positive, I called my husband and he said "how did that happen!" Well uhm..I don't know!!! LOL!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• my husband was the first one to tell me i was pregnant.which made me test while he was gone for AT, i wanted ot prove him wrong but i guess the jokes on me.
    i had hightened smell, but the first sign for me was i wanted and got a bowl of pulled pork meat at 3 am one night and ate the whole box
    (it was one of those ready to eat type deals were you pop it in the micro-oven for like 9 minutes)
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I just knew. It was so weird.
    I kept thinking randomly, that I was pregnant and ask questions if I might be. But I never knew. But, one day, I just knew, and didn't even bother asking questions or even taking a HPT until roughly a week or two past my intended period date.
    I had cramps - that was honestly my biggest factor. Cramps that were vastly different from period cramps, but still similar. And I was slowly starting to get that nausea feeling with each passing day.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My husband also was the one who told me I was pregnant. I didn't believe him.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• didnt know til I mised 2 periods.
    Had no symptoms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I couldn't keep anything down when I got up. My Best friend was having a baby so we took a nap knowing it would be a late night. I woke up queesy. Got home at 3, crashed for a few hours, woke up queesy. Got sent home from work because I looked like hell, went back to bed, woke up queesy. When I stopped at teh dollar store to grab her some balloons to tie to her car, DH made me grab a prego test too. It was pos.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Almost right away I felt off. As the weeks progressed that off feeling truned into flu symptoms, then became all day morning sickness.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009