is there any one in here who plans on having another one

my son is about to be one years old in a month and half and im already working on my second one is there anybody in this room who is going through wat im going through

zachsmommys11

Asked by zachsmommys11 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Kind of!
    My son is 15 months, almost 16, and I'm 12 weeks pregnant.
    I knew I wanted another kid, so we didn't use protection. It's a long story, but I have PCOS, no periods and they told us i couldn't get pregnant. Well, after getting pregnant with my son, we knew we could get pregnant, it'd just be harder to "guess" at it. So.
    We just did our thing, and if we got pregnant, we got pregnant. If we didn't well... at least we had our one! :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My daughter is 5 months we are going to plan on our next one around her first bday , wel start trying then .
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• no not alone. my sons almost 1 year old (nov 10th) and were trying for our # 3 right now. my oldest is almost 4.. . . were not so much as trying trying but more like doing it all the time tracking my ovulation and just going with teh flow..truth be told tho i really really want another one.was hoping to get pregs before he deploys so the babys only a few months old when he returns like last time, or get pregnant over R&R,but ill take what i can get.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• You are not alone ...I was like that about 1 year and 9 months ago :o)

Now we have Bella Button...she is 9 months, on the 29th of this mo.

Lexie is going to be Three years old the 27th....and they are so different almost like night and day these too!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I started trying for another when my first was 6mo and got pregnant when he was 7mo. Then we got pregnant again when #2 was 7 1/2mo. I had 3 under 3!! Yes they were all planned! I am now pregnant with #4 and my youngest is 2yr 4mo (I am almost 5mo preg) This one however, was a surprise!!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I want three more. I only have one now out of wedlock and I don't want that again. Plus I left the dad alone because he is NO GOOD. If everything works in my favor then I'm going to get married and have my 3 or more kids. If not then I'll just adopt. I love babies, especially mine.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 6:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I was, when my son was almost a year old. We conceived when he was 13 months, and now he's 2 and our daughter is 5 months, and I'm done. My husband wants another one, but the two we've had have been so wonderful and so good that I don't want to push my luck! (Plus four is a good number; when they give away tickets it's always a family four-pack, and if we go somewhere like an amusement park we can pair off and no one has to get left out, and I don't have to worry about the argument of who's in the middle in the car.) But I have been there; if you need someone to talk to or get advice from, feel free to message me. :)

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We got pregnant with our second when my dd was a year....They are 21 months apart and I love it : ) g'luck trying If you have any ques. just ask!...i'll send healthy babydust your way xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 10:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2009