does it count in my favor when we go back to court that

I have been trying to make contact
I call and call and call daily and write emails but I either get ignored or I get an excuse
I have been trying to get my son out to visit but everytime that subject comes up I get ignored for months at a time
We are going to be going back to court soon I have been saving up money for it .
I just hope this all goes in my favor that I have been trying and they are not allowing it
We have joint coustody

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 6:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• OK thanks
    He used scare tactics last time
    Im scared to go thru that again so I have been trying to get everything together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• What is the question? Are you saying that the dad does not utilize his visitation rights and will it help you when you go to court? If that is the question then the answer is, probably so. One thing you might want to do as proof is too text him and save his texts as well as the ones you send him. Don't go to court with hear-say. Keep phone records of when you called him also and the emails. Keep records of all the times he said no. Good luck.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 6:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Keep a journal of ALL your attempts of contact and attempts at visiting him. The judge wont look kindly on the dad for avoiding you for your visitation.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i think so, but if i was you i would get a consultation from a lawyer. let me know how it goes my ex refuses to see his two girls & we have joint custody.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 8:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009