Do you think Bumble Bee costumes are ok for boys?And is it weird for me to dress up as a Bee with him?lol?

~~Halloween Costume Question~~My 3 yr old boy wants to be a bee, I bought him the costume , some of my friends said it was for girls, and that I shouldnt do that to him, THEN... I found an adorable little bee costume for me! I got it and thought it was cute for us to go as bees, and again my ideas were shot down! hahaha, I thought it was cute some people think ts like crazy....?????? Your opinons please??? lol, hahaha Im a single mom and thought we made a cute little Bee family??? lol!

just1forme

Asked by just1forme at 6:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• I think it's fine. And totally cute that you are going as a bee family. If you think it's girly, put a black tie on him as an accessory and maybe a bow or flower on yourself.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My ds was a bee, when he was 7 months. I say go for it and be a bee family. All the MOMs will see you out and think how cute why didn't I think of that. Super cute idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• All the worker bee's in real life are males so why would it be wierd for him to be dressed as a bee? You dressing up with him is just to cute for words. Go for it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My DS was a bee at 18 mos and it was adorable! I think its cute you would get matching costumes! We have been talking about what we are going to do because we actually get to go out as a family this year.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2009