Do you love your SO or your kids more?? I know it sounds messed up.......

but honestly, I think id say SO. After all if it werent for him, I wouldnt have my kids.......Dont get me wrong, I love my kids. It is a dif kind of love................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Like you, it's a different kind of love.
    However, I don't love one or the other more.
    I love my DH and DS equally - if not uniquely from the other. Like.. I don't have a passionate love for my son like I do my DH. lol.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• It's not more it's different. I couldn't be happy if I lost any of them. None of them could make up for the loss of any of the others. So, no, not more, just different.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 6:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yeah it's a different kind of love. They are all a pain in my patoot sometimes but they are all special to me.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Well, its a totally different kind of love. I don't love my husband the same way I love my kids. So you really cant compare the two.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My Hubby more. Our kids are all at college. They grew up and moved away. Hubby is still here with me everyday.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• whats SO?
    just1forme

Answer by just1forme at 6:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I do .I actually love my kids more.I do not like my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• so= signifigant other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My son is the only male I will ever love the rest of my life unconditionally.And the only male I need in my life.My husband.I can't say the same.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 7:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• its a different knid of love you cant compare the two.but i try to remember not to forget to spend time with my hubby as much as i do my ddbecause kids grow up and move out..your hubby is there for the long haul. and to evelyn..i read your other question..dont be so quick to shut your husband out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009