MaryKay, AVON, etc....

How much is it to start up doing one of these, or something similar??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did Avon, it was $10 but then you have to order catalogs every two weeks ($20 a stack) and it takes a couple months to start getting enough orders in to cover it. I actually really liked partylite when I did that. It wasn't nearly as expensive and I didn't end up having to have any stock except for catalogs and such. They also give you catalogs as part of the starter kit. I wanted to do mary kay but the regional leader told me I needed $500 in inventory if I wanted to really be able to do it (at least she was honest about it). I know a woman who got 3 or 4 different companys that didn't have issues with cross-sales and did consulting for all of them, usually at teh same party. She said she tripled her income doing it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Do a Google search on both to get their home sites. Avon is cheaper to start than Mark Kay Id wager.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Avon is between $10 and $20 depending in you join online or off. MaryKay I believe is in the $150 range... And there are others that are everywhere between...

I'm with Ameriplan, it's not makeup, so I won't give you all the boring details, but it's between $50 and $149.95 to start depending on the choices you make... You can get all the details if you would like by listening to our Overview Audio Let me know if you have questions or would like more information.

You can also get more information about MaryKay and Avon on my website www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We don't sell make-up but honestly, when people are in financial situations like they are in now doyou think they need protection in keeping their homes?

Help erasing debts?

Help from being evicted due to job loss or one famiy income?

Help with making more ffordable payment arangements on bills?

Or do you think they need make up?

These people need protection tp keep what they NEED.

If that makes sense to you take alisten at what benefits those people will receive with our company.

Call 1-800-605-0293

Good Luck!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Here's something different...This is what I do to help support my family. If I can help with questions or details...feel free to let me know. I'm happy to help! Have a great weekend!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• www.knowforyourself.webs.com
    my hubby and i do our home business together. we are both retired from our jobs and will NEVER go back to one. our business has much higher commissions than other home businesses
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 7:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2009