Do you brush, or does your 2 year old brush her teeth every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a 3 year old and they make some blue mouth wash stuff, you let them swish t around and the plaque turns blue where they need to brush, they can learn pretty well how to brush with that stuff, mostly at age 2 I did it for him really quck, then after I knew t was REALLY clean I let him brush....for practice??lol..
    just1forme

Answer by just1forme at 6:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• opps! about that blue stuff, be sure she wont swallow it before you let her use it or give her a tiny bit, Its called Hector the inspecter, plaque detector, something like that, ...Walmart has it...lol
    just1forme

Answer by just1forme at 6:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• no my kids have sensory issues.
    mcqueenmom

Answer by mcqueenmom at 6:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My kids are 2, 3 1/2, and 5 and Ilet them all brush first and then I go in lol! My 5yr old actually just lets me do it (lazy!!) but my girls have to do it first before they will let me! Of course I do the flossing because they are way too young to attempt that yet!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My dd is 22 mos and she reminds me now before we go to bed "tits?" so we go in and brush her teeth... she also likes them brushed in the morning when I brush mine.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009