how do you wash your dishes

by hand with love and care.sometimes you even hand dry them.
or
with the dishwash...

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 6:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dishwasher. With 7 people in the house it would take all freaking day to wash the amount of dishes we use in a day. Before we moved back in with my dad I had to wash by hand. Our sink didn't have the 2 tubs, just 1 so I had to fill a large bowl with water to wash in and there was just enough room to maneuver the dish to the running water to rinse. With 6 people in the family (including one baby on bottles) it was a big pain in the butt.
    I took me over an hour to do dishes every morning and I always had to stop and dry half way through because our dish drainer wasn't big enough to fit everything.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i wash allmy dishes by hand and then put them in the dishwasher to sanatize them i have to do both always have since i was young and did dishes as a chore i have ocd so if it is not done this way it bothers me and they will ahve to be re done
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Dish soap and hot water. I fill the other side of the sink to rinse them instead of running the water and wasting it. Dishwasher only gets used if we have company over.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i rinse and put them in the dishwasher

I don't know why I even use the dishwasher- I could easily clean them by hand each time they're used.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I don't. DH does almost all our dishes. He uses the dishwasher for some and does others by hand.
    Jesterqueen

Answer by Jesterqueen at 6:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I wash them by hand
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 6:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I wish I had a dishwasher LOL!!! I wash all mine by hand and they air dry in the strainer.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Drying with a towel is less sanitary, so we always air dry. Sometimes we use the dishwasher, sometimes we hand wash. Love and care? Whatever, as long as their clean . . . they're not my children.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I prewash with water and then send through a light cycle in the dishwasher. Now that I type that out, I know I should just use soap and save a step, but oh well. LOL
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I've been washing dishes by hand since I was 5 years old. I prefer this over a dishwasher so that I KNOW they're clean! Friends that have dishwashers are always telling me that leftover food residue is left on the dishes. YUK!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009