See him, or not?

I am 7 months pregnant, and the father hasn't come around in 3 months. Also been an ass on the phone 50% of the time when he does call. Recently has been talking about how pregnancy has made by chest and butt bigger, and making some sexual jokes. Anyways, I think he wants to see me, and I don't know if it's for sex, or 'cause he knows he should be spending time with me.... He does talk about how he loves me and stuff too, but then he's a jerk, he's soooo back n' forth. Should I see him, or just hold off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG, please dont see him girl! He sounds like the type of person like my X and thats not good.
    Of course you are EXTRA beautiful when your pregnant, dont let it try to hook up with you NOW,
    if hes NOT your boyfriend/fiance, dont gve him ANY sex!!!!! He dosent deserve it, he sounds like a
    A$$....lol...Trust me, if you knew MY story you wouldnt do it, feel free to ask me!! lol..
    Please Dont.
    just1forme

Answer by just1forme at 6:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i would jsut hold off for now and see how much he really wants to see you
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'd tell him to go back and be with whoever he's been with all this time and only come back when he can treat me with respect 100% of the time

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Sounds like my sorry butt baby daddy. I learned the hard way to leave him alone. Follow your gut not your heart.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 6:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• That baby should be the love of the rest of your life.Men are a dime a dozen.He only wants a booty call.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 7:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Don't see him. Not now, not ever.

Except in court for child support.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009