Home remedy

I have broken out y on my shoulders, back, and face from my new job/stress and other things. I seriously look like I am 14 all over again. Does anyone know any good home remedies to help clear them up?

SuzyQ515

Asked by SuzyQ515 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• pure honey works.its a great antibacterial. but this is my skin care regimin, i use dial bar soap on the morning and follow with rubbing alcohol if needed. then if i choose to wear any makeup its only mineral. then at night i use rubbing alcohol and toothpaste. leave it on for about 5 minutes. then i use green tea bags(green tea) i havent had a pimple since doing this everyday. the green tea works to prevent acne as well as makes your skin glow and keeps it hydrated, i also have started to drink 10 glasses of water a day and eat healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

For the stress, get some Rescue Remedy

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009