whats ur sex secret?

Mine... I want to be with a woman. always have since i was younger. never told anyone. always told my BFs i would "try" anything once but they didnt care for 3 sums. but i really really want to do it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had sex with my boss in the office. All over the office.... hallways, bathrooms, etc. It was so fun. Oh... memories.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• OP...i had sex with my boss in the office too.... his wife (that was also cheating) found out. and got us both fired!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I don't have any sex secrets. My husband is all I want and need. I love him to death, and he pleases me in every way. I guess some women are not that lucky though. I'm sorry for you.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 6:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I love lesbian porn!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I habitually cheat on my husband with one of his 'friends'. It's fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I absolutely love lesbian porn and wish so bad I could try it just once. I can't because I'm married, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• anon :12
    ME TOO!!!! lol idk why!
    ive always wanted to be with a chick...just one time, just to try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I AM OPENLY BISEXUAL AND I LOVE MY HUBBY BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE WOMEN NEW MORE AND WERE BETTER AT PLEASING ME. IF U EVER GET THE CHANCE TO DO IT GO FOR IT. BUT I DO SUGGEST BRINGING HUBBY INTO THE ACTION. MY HUBBY HAS TOLD ME THAT HE WANTS TO WATCH ME WITH ANOTHER WOMEN. WE JUST HAVE NOT FOUND THE RIGHT ONE LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• my husband knows Im bisexual and I like to have my hair pulled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I get more excited while watching lesbian porn than if we weren't while DH is going down on me>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009