Please tell me it isn't just me?

You know how on tv you see the pregnant lady sitting there bawling her eyes out over the weather forecast or something equaling as uneventful? Yea...that's me! I don't even know what's wrong half the time. I just burst out in tears over NOTHING. It's driving me insane. Every time my husband asks me what's wrong and I have to tell him I don't know. >.< Oh the joys of pregnancy. I wasn't like this when I was pregnant with my son!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, well, it's going to happen as you get older as well. Better take some stock in the kleenex company now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Hormones

Answer by louise2 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i was like this too. however i also get this way when im pmsing. like i have to coke back the tears alot of the times. llol.im just a naturally crybaby
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i wasnt like that at the beginning of my pregnancy, but now PSSH! i want to cry all the time! lol i try to hold it back...and its like over stupid stuff! like i feel like im not ready (with baby supplies), or when dh doesnt take out the trash or when he doesnt get out of bed, im lke is he going to be lazy after the baby gets here? do i need to talk to him? and i cry lol

i feel like a retard mostly lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Oh God. I did that today. My dog was making this smacking noise and I just burst into tears. I had to sit and cry for like a good 10 to 15 min. Both my dogs were just looking at me like I was crazy. I'm 39 and 5 days pregnant, and I have been doing that for the past 5 months. I don't think it goes away in pregnancy. Good luck though.
    Payan04

Answer by Payan04 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I cried today, but with good reason. I stupidly turned on the last hour of Bridge to Tarabithia. Darn sad movie!!!!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Oh geez. If it doesn't go away then I got another 6 months of this ahead of me. Oh boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• haha...i cried over bridge to terabithia today too. but all in all yes i cry a lot more. i used to never cry unless something was really wrong. now i cry almost daily. most of the time just for a minute or 2, but sometimes it seems like it takes forever to calm down. that has to be the biggest thing i miss about not being pregnant, having emotional control!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009