Your kid every have "one of those days"?

Where nothing pleases them? NOTHING.
They have a full belly, clean diaper, they're warm, they're comfortable, they had a nap, etc, etc... and yet, they still cry and whine?
What is that? I'm at my wit's end. lol.
What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes my child does. She has those days maybe once a week. The only thing I can do really to cheer her up on those days is let her watch Noggin all day.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have NO idea what to do.... my dd is like that today and yesterday was the same!! NOTHING pleases them but distruction I think...... All she wants to do is dump everything out of everywhere.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If you have done all you can to satisfy them. Just let them be, put some toys buy them and let them be in a bad mood.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• oh and i want to add, its usually after one of my bad moods
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• No. But if I were feeling upset and I'd want some help through it. Give your baby extra love and attention to help soothe him/her.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• lol,my little one watches noggin too.mabe its growing pains. i just let her wine
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My son has those days sometimes. . . If it isn't too bad, just whiny, try to make him happy without making a big deal out of it. . .maybe watch an extra bob the builder or an arthur. . . make a fav lunch. . . pick an extra story. however if it is a crying, throwing himself around day then he gets to sit in his crib till he calms down and then we move on. Just remember. . . we have "those days" as adults and we are in control of our lives. Tomorrow is a different day and will be better (we can hope)
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009