Birthday Party Ideas for Toddler

My child will be 3 next month. I'm having a fall theme/halloween b-day party for her and a few friends. I'm just in need of some ideas for food for the little ones/game ideas or any other creative ideas you may have. If you can help I would appreciate it. Thank you. I'm going to do pinata and pin the tale on donkey so anything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get a bunch of those mini pumpkins and let all the kids decorate them also make the food haloweenie themed like spider cupcakes and stuff
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• A Ghost Hunt would be great fun. Think of it like an Easter egg hunt but the kids are hunting for ghosts. You could make suckers ghosts by tying a kleenex around the stick and hide them around the house or yard. Kids love this game. Instead of bobbing for apples you could let them go "Strawing for Spiders." In a big tub put tons of spider rings. Each child got their own straw the kind that bend around the top and then they try to scoop up as many spiders as they can with the straw.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Treasure face pumpkins... clean out a pumpkin and fill it with sand or in my case we did inside the house, I filled it with rice and beans, raw of course then added Mr. potato head parts: eyes, nose, mouth, ect. I pre-marked where to put the face. I did the front and back of the pumpkin so that two faces could be added at one time. the kids would dig in the pumpkin for the face parts and add them to the pumpkin where I already poked holes.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009