If I were anti jew, wouldn't I also be pro-Israel?

Isn't it true that an anti-Jew would want Jews out of their own countries and into Jews own country? So to be pro-Israel is to be anti-Jew, right? And if Arab countries wanted to 'annihilate Jews', why aren't they pro-Israel, too? Wouldn't it be easier to annihilate a people that were all together in one place? For the record, I am not anti-Jew or pro-Israel. And I do not want anyone annihilated. I don't even support the death penalty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• where did this question come from? well i would say ur pro w/e the country is thats blowing up Israel. U wouldnt be pro israel bc u wouldnt want any jews anywhere bc u "dont like jews" lol
    but hey im a jew in SC so go figure. Also u would hate FL and NY bc thats were most jews are. they start in NY and when they get old they move to FL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• The reason that Arab nations hate Israel is because the believe it is thiei rholy land as well. After WW 2 they felt their country was unfairly taken away from them. Wouldn't it be great if we could all get along!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• No not necessarily

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• There is a lot more variables than that. The Palestinians believe their land was stolen from them. Your (hypothetical, I know) point of view only works from one angle.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Is this a trick question or something?

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 8:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i never understood the not liking jews thing. i grew up in a non-church-going baptist family and never heard one word about jews. all i ever heard about them was something about being penny pinchers and that must have been from playground jokes or something because i didnt even understand that. i dated a jewish guy whose parents were my landlords for two years and came to the conclusion that they have expectations of themselves and their kids,but are also somewhat open minded and giving. maybe i should read more about it, but i guess i wasnt really raised to disliike people.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 8:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Girl, you got to quit getting high and playing around on cafemom...it's making you think weird deep shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• lol
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• WOW
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2009