Where the eff are Kroger stores located?

I always hear EVERYONE talking about how they got "such and such" at Kroger. You know, I'd never heard of the place until I joined CM. Is it a regional thing, sort of like Food Lion here in the Carolinas?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to Kroger.com, click on Find Stores and enter your zip code.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I live in Oklahoma. They do not have Kroger's here either. We have Country Mart here. And Walmart. And for us military, the Commissary

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We don't have them in the south. I have seen them when I was in MI when I went to visit family.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• they are fred meyers here
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• we have QFC and Fred Meyer which are both "kroger" stores. i live in washington btw
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 7:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I know Texas and Louisiana have Kroger stores. Usually located in the big cities.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have seen them in Michigan and Indiana, but i can't remember whereelse ive seen them. I thik in West Virginia. BTW i have relatives in the NC and have been to Food Lion many times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Kroger - Home

Retail food chain corporate history, news, store locator, operations profile, employment details, and overview of food, pharmacy, gifts, ...

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I am in alabama and they are everywhere here. theres 2 within a 10 mile radius of my house!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 8:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I saw them when I went east to Virginia (I saw them in the Carolinas too). We have H-E-B in this part of TX (and, of course, the devil that is Wal-Mart).
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009