What's the best way to get rid of dandrift?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I could not believe this tip until I tried it ...mix about 1/2 cup of vinegar into regular shampoo and use it as you normally would. It clears my problem up right away. If I use this all of the time I do not have any out breaks. It was a miracle cure for me...hope that it help you too!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Mix 1 part mouthwash to 2 parts water. Pour over head, let sit for a few mintues then rinse and wash as usual.

Answer by nikhaley at 5:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• TGel. You can use it on your body too for psoriasis

Answer by Monicasbelly at 5:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Head and Shoulders has a Between Wash Lotion to apply between washes.
    There is a dandrift that adults get that really is cradle cap and can be cleared up with baby oil.
    I like Selsun Blue over Head and Shoulders though.

Answer by calydu at 5:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Kenra makes a dandruff shampoo that the most comparable to the doctor prescribed dandruff shampoo. It also works well for psoriasis too. You can find it only in salons.

Answer by abby_dylan at 6:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Dandruff is on a 21 day cycle. So if you have dandruff now, and start using shampoo, it won't totally clear up until 21 days. Redken makes a treatment that you put in your hair to help control the flakes now, and it really gets in your scalp to alleviate the problem. Then Redken also has a full anti-dandruff line. Good Luck.

Answer by bianchi01 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2008