What's a good name for a cat?

He's a boy, black and white, black spots on his legs/underside, curious and playful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pets

• George? Like Curious George?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• IM ONE TO OWN A ANIMAL FOR A WEEK THEN NAME THEM THAT WAY U CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF PERSONALITY THEY HAVE. BUT JUST OF OF YOUR ANSWER I WOULD SUGGEST. NAME HIM AFTER YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR AND SOMETHING U REALLY LIKE.. MY FEMALE DOG IS NAMED AFTER MY FAV DESIGNER (COCO CHANEL), COCO. IT WILL COME NATURALLY.
    texas_robin82

Answer by texas_robin82 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• How about Zeus? Or Zorro?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Chester :)
    Mommy2babie

Answer by Mommy2babie at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• gizmo or sputnik
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I wait for a while until I get to know the cat, then a name pops into my head. For a boy cat: The cat in my avatar was called Chipper- this was because my son dog-sat a dog named Chopper, and I thought it was such a cute name but not really for a cat, so I came up with Chipper. We have a boy cat now named Sammy. My son has a boy can named Fetzer, and one named Double. Think about movies you like, characters you like, books you like, poems, and come up with something creative and fun. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• If I get anoother cat I'm going to name it Steve, or Bob, or Dave. It's just funny.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I agree with the others--live with the new cat a week or so, and its personality will shine. Cats are so full of personality! For sure, make it a name you won't be embarrassed to tell people or say out loud!
    Congratulations on getting your new pet! Let us know what you decide to call it, OK?
    OldnWiseMom

Answer by OldnWiseMom at 10:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Paul....

My male's name is Mr. Diego
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I love playing cards so I named my male cat Ace.
    Becky247

Answer by Becky247 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2009