do any of you have periphreal nueropothy(sp)

hello,
Ihave been having a bunch of different symptoms and went to the nuerologist,I was first diag with MS.... well long story short had a bad experience with that Dr he put me on some MS meds andI had some bad reactions(heartpalpatations) He tolds me to continue taking the meds.
well needless to say I quit taking meds and found another Dr. This dr doesnt think that it is MS he believes it is Peripheral Neropothy(sp) any insight to this condition symptoms ,meds would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• Peripheral Neuropathy

www.Peripheral.Neuropathy.org      Learn About Peripheral Neuropathy. Find Cause, Symptoms, & Treatments.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Google the words....Peripheral Neuropathy and you will get about 107,000 hits and TONS of info about ALL the different types as well as treatments, causes and medications for it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I was wondering if you found out any info. on this disease?? I have been having so many crazy symptoms and they to have checked me fo m.s., which as of right now is a negative. They are now thinking maybe lupus?! I don't seem to have any symptoms of lupus! My symptoms point more towards periperal neuropathy but I don't know?! What kinds of symptoms have you been experiencing?
    tdg77

Answer by tdg77 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• hello
    I still have no answers as I am having to find another Dr yet again because of relocation,but as for my symptoms I get a lot of numbness in my legs esp the left most of my symptoms are on the left side of my body. I get dizziness head "pressure" feels like a ton of bricks are on top of my head and someone is sitting on them.numbness from my forehead down the left side of my face nown the left side of my neck, also i get muscle spasms in my legs kida feels like when you are in labor but in my legs(Tighten release ect) also I sometimes get an annoying buzzing in my ears! hope this helps . Please let me know if you have some of these same symptoms maybe we can help eachother
    fenders35

Answer by fenders35 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• my grandmother has neuropathy and everything that you said she had that was her 1st sign...although it took doctors a while to finally say that she did have it...as far as treatment nothing really works for her pain and numbness...im sorry i hope you have something else the doc told my grandma he doesnt see a cure for this for atleast another 10-15 years
    Mommy2519

Answer by Mommy2519 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2010