why does my dd....

why does my dd cry when she is in a room filled with people...for ex: yesterday we went for dinner at a restaurant and she cried and cried... then she hadn't seen her uncles in two weeks and she cries when shee sees them again..?? is this normal for babies she is almost 6 months...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sounds like she is being over stimulated, and may just be shy.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yes, my daughter cries over my grandpa then she calms down and gets used to him again.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yeah, my daughter cries when she sees my husbands friends. After she hears their voices for awhile, she's okay. She's the same way with my FIL. Sometimes when we're out in public and people come over to see her, she gets shy and buries her head into my chest to hide..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• mine is almost six months... she gets overwelhmed by many people. just too much overstimulation. wouldn't you get a little nervous with a whole room full of new faces, and little you
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• She's still young yet. Babies tend to dislike crowds. And she is still learning about who is who in the family so she probably has to get used to her uncles too.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 8:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2009