Party Favor question

My daughter is having her 4th b-day party as Barbie. I got so far the current McD's Barbie toys for the pinata, lip gloss and nail polish for the party cups. I still need a few other things that are girly...

here is the question..there will be 1 boy at the party. What do I do for a favor? I purchased a blue tin pail from the Target $1 section but no idea what to do.. and the other question is there will be 3 little ones. 1 - 2yr and 2-1yrs...do I skip the favors for them or do I get them something else??

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 8:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• For the boy, you can get him something with wheels and/or involves using a ball like mini hot wheels cars, a small truck, a bouncy ball, one of those maze games with a ball in it, paddle ball, etc. For the little ones, you just can't go wrong with a bouncy hand ball (not those little ones that the kiddies can fit in their mouths, but the "inflated" ones). =) Have fun!
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 10:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009