Pain during sex! Why?

Anyone know why? Same man. Same DH for a long time marriage! This time it really hurt! Not rough, kinky, same ol. Gentle quite fast! But hurt! Like cramping! What can it be? Any,.. Any clues or ideas? Yes I'm in my 40's & DH in his early 50's! Been together forever.. But this hurt! I never liked or loved sex. But this wan't nice! I can't see a dr. so you're my only chance & hope for a cause??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Health

• Sex was not the same while I was prego either (I was 33 at the time, so age doesn't matter). I read that you're more sensitive and you need to find creative ways to have sex. For example, more foreplay and thrusting should be VERY gently. We rarely did it when I was pregnant cuz I would complain and sorry for the TMI, but SO isn't huge.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009