bold faced liar

if you are in a new relationship and you know that you bf has condoms(and yall don't use them) and he tells you that he gave them to his cousin, and you ask him specifically when did he give them to him and he tells you a couple of weeks ago but you later find them hidden, do you confront him or don't say anything because you should not have been snooping in the first place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just tell him from now on, no sex unless he has a condom. Don't even get in the situation where sex is a possibility. No excuses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• same thing happened to me a long while ago. I saw the condoms in his drawer then they were gone. He said he didn't know what i was talking aboutbecause there never were any condoms there. But he said he didn't know what i was talking about to alot of things. If you are there only for the sex, then wrap it up. If you want more then you'd better find it somewhere else.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have condoms all over my apt but I don't use them. Just bc he has them doesn't mean much.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Confront him. He is lieing to you. You might need to think of breaking up with this guy.

Answer by louise2 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I agree with louise2. I was married to a man that made a pathological liar seem honest, and that's not much of an exaggeration. I WAS married to him...finally got out after waaaay too many years. If he's lying to you now, it doesn't bode well for the future. It's complete honesty, or else you'll have lies from now on.

YOU have to decide what you want to do about it.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i would have just thrown the condoms out and if u find them again then confront him, I also agree with anon... i mean yes it could mean nothing but if he told you that he gave them away, and u find out he lied then it could be something, why lie if u have nothing to cover up?
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• he could of gave them away i was always giving some to my younger brother when he needed them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Why would he lie and tell you that he gave them to his cousin? The answer cannot possibly be a good one. Sure you were snooping and I'm not saying that is right, I am guilty of it in the past, BUT you found them and if there were an innocent reason then he wouldn't have needed to lie about it. He could've just said, well, ya'll don't use them so he put them up.......or that he sat them aside to give to his cousin and hadn't yet. The fact that he went through the effort to make such a lengthy fabrication is a red flag. I was married to a man that I deeply loved for over a decade and he lied about everything. He would lie to cover up a lie. I will never be with another liar. More than likely he told you the lie because he wanted to keep them around "just in case" he needed them and since the two of you don't use them.....well, you do the math. I'd be OUT.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• End it now and let him lie to someone else while you move on with your life.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2009