How may of you MLMers are guilty of knowingly trying to hurt another work at home mom on cafemom?

Be honest, you may feel better afterwards.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think that sometimes overly zealous MLM companies do hurt people who don't read the fine prints. This could be inadvertant, or it could be by design.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• MLMer's ????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Obviously not you anony or you would know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I just wanted to know what the abbreviation meant...sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Multi-Level Marketers, you have a curious heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I have never. I don't talk badly about another company. I believe there are many people looking and they need to find what is a fit for them. It is not about what I think of that company. I have seen very few at home businesses that don't have excellent products. I think others that have to bring another down to better themselves will not get very far in life.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My answers are not aimed at hurting anyone. Never have been. They are purely honest answers as I see them... I give the best advice to the asker of the question that I can - period. If you read through my answers you will see that unlike many of my fellow MLMers when someone asks for information about a work at home job, I don't give them a business speech... I do my best to answer all and any questions openly and honestly... Business related or not. If that is upsetting or hurtful to others, then I am sorry for them, but I have never deliberately hurt anyone... My groups, my site - all aimed at helping my fellow MLMers... Not hurting. So, I'm really not sure what you are talking about!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• They hurt the people they sucker into their scam business'. I am a business owner but I have a store that sells things. We work an 8-5 day and make 100k a month. MLM usually work more hours than anyone and have way less to show for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I don't think anyone is out to hurt anyone else Anon. I agree that there are tons of opportunities, and I can only talk about the ones I've worked, there is no sense in dragging down another company, or the products they sell. If what I do is the right fit for someone, wonderful. If it isn't, wonderful...as long as they have been dealt with honestly, and shown every aspect of the business offer, it means they are that much closer to finding what is right for them. If you have the ability to open a brick and mortar store, sell a product, and be financially successful, that is wonderful too....just not for everyone. I don't want to work 8-5, and manage a retail store...wouldn't be the right fit for me...but I am truly happy for those that do it, and enjoy the work. If you haven't been with MLM, it is easy to dismiss as a scam...or hurtful, but it isn't always the case. A lot of people enjoy the sucess they have.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 4:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2009