A- 4 year old gets fevers every 2 months! Why?

He's 4. Doesn't weigh the most! Every two months he gets fevers & feels sick! he doesn't eat much! Just wants to rest! Lucky if we can give him any water or gatorade! He was a preemie! His younger sibling doesn't get ill like this! Any clues? Sure he goes to day care but so does the sibling. Just looking for any clues! His dr. doesn't seems to know why! I like answers! He's so precious! So I'm hoping for any good suggestions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i had this problem last year with my DD. She kept getting sick with fevers and colds every few weeks. she would have a week or 2 in between them but they always flared up.. turns out that there was mold growing under the seat cusion of my car where he chair sat. (i sold the car). when we took her out of the car perminatly it stopped.. do they share a bedroom? if not check his room it could be in the wierdest places like inside the molding where u cant see it or along the window seal from a leak in window u dont know about.. just a suggestion.
    texas_robin82

Answer by texas_robin82 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My cousins little girl got lots of fevers like that and didnt feel good (fevers were like 103-105 ish) turned out they needed to take out her tonsils.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• my daughter did that when she was in daycare, some kids just have better immune systems than others. Now that she doesn't go anymore she hasn't been sick at all.
    skippy34f

Answer by skippy34f at 7:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009