Can any moms answer my question? (PIOG)

Are there any moms on here who have a child in their Senior year of high school this year?

I'm looking to make friends with moms of HS Seniors so I can share the excitement of this year with other moms. ♥

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 8:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• My daughter is in her senior year this year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I am confused by this question...according to your profile you are a grandmother...how can that be?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• And why is this in the 13-17 section? It is not for kids those ages, but for parents who HAVE kids those ages.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I have a daughter thats a Sr this yr...
    mxmtaylor

Answer by mxmtaylor at 3:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Both Anons ~
    (1)Please read my profile more thoroughly. Yes, I am a grandmother AND a mother. My 20 y/o daughter gave me my granddaughter and it is my 18 y/o daughter who is the Senior in HS this year.
    (2)This question is in this forum because most HS Seniors are ages 17 & 18, but the 18+ y/o forum is geared towards children who have graduated HS already. I am asking the question for MYSELF so I can share the experience of being a mom of a Senior with other moms - this is not for my daughter to be a part of because she is not a mom and does not belong to CM.

I appreciate you both responding, though, so that this type of info can be clarified for anyone else who may have the same questions.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Hi there mxmtaylor and salexander!
    Is this your first time going through having a teen as a Senior? Are you and your child excited?
    Feel free to message me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• What the heck to both anons! She was asking a perfectly normal question in a perfectly normal category. Read profiles thoroughly next time you jump someones throat!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 12, 2009