what would you think of a young women who has no front teeth but other wise looks very healthy and dresses nice and clean

and is good looking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think she is either afraid of Dentists or just doesn't care what she looks like. But she needs to see a Dentist and get some kind of false teeth, bridge or implants. Personally, i would not leave my home if I had no front teeth. okay--are you going to tell us the rest of the story?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• um.. I would wonder why she isnt getting that taken care of
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'd feel badly for her, assuming that she couldn't afford dental work. In the back of my mind I'd wonder if perhaps she was in the middle of getting the needed dental work and in a short while would be getting some teeth or a bridge.

Answer by Bmat at 9:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would think that it was unfortunate because i would imagine that she would have hang ups about it because of societal pressures. I would encourage her to seek a dentist that would be willing to help her. There are dentist out there that are willing to do probono work. Search for one
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would think gosh I know how she feels. I lost all of the teeth on top and all but 7 on the bottom. I have dentures but I have to wait until January to get my final set that will fit and I can use to eat. It really sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I know someone like this, actually. Some sort of calcium deficiency runs in her family and she has four kids, so she had a lot of damage to her teeth from not getting enough calcium during pregnancy.

As far as what I would think, I wouldn't really think much of anything about it, if I even noticed.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• crack addict at one time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• anon 37 that is really low! I am anon 36 and I have never been a crack addict and I took care of my teeth too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I would assume she is probably in the middle of getting dental treatments for them, or maybe she lost them and cannot afford to replace them.
    mybabybugssmile

Answer by mybabybugssmile at 9:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Some women who are bullimic vomit so often that the acid destroys their teeth. But anyway, Dentists can do wonders and they also give you a temporary while teeth are being made in a dental laborartory. I see no good reason for not having front teeth. ANd,as someone said, some Dentist will do work for people who can't afford it. WHo would want a woman to go around with no front teeth? That's cruel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009