CM Question plus more

ok so this maybe tmi but i went to the place room and when i wiped i noticed i had a lot of cm its kind of light glue. It has a sticky concistencey but is a little stretchy. Its clear but not all of it. It is also a pale color of glue. For the last two days i've had cramps like period cramps. Today it woke me up and i noticed its only on one side. what could that be. Me and SO have sex every other day. My periods are really irregular and i jost got off of BC after having it in for 9 months. I bled and cramped like crazy for a week and then it stopped completly. Its been 5 days since i've stopped bleeding. I usually bleed 365 days a year. Just trying to see if there is a possiblilty i could be pregnant. Could it be implantion cramping. I hope so

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be or you can cramp when you ovulate as well, or when your going to start your period.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• could be pregnancy
    .

and im sorry that you usually bleed 365, i wouldt wish that on anybody. good luck!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2009