If My Male Dog...

So some people say if your dog bites someone out of the back of your truck, its there fault for puttin there hand in? Because at my work one day, I was eating lunch, and some idiot reached for one of my dogs and got nipped... so whos fault is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pets

• theirs! you shouldnt touch a random dog! especially without the owner anywhere near the animal to tell you "its ok, he doesnt bite" or "he is not friendly" i friggen LOVE dogs! but i dont go petting them unless the owner is there and says its ok!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Theirs.
    I love dogs, absolutely, but I don't go around reaching for dogs at random to pet them. If I do, and I get bit, it's shame on me. I'm the one who was being an idiot about it. Plus, some dogs just aren't "friendly" with strangers, or are really shy, territorial when it's "their" place and will defend it. :]
    Like danette said, I don't go petting unless the owner is there, and says it's "okay" or will work with me on how to go about approaching their pup properly.
    Like, my mix, you can approach her however, and she'll love you to death. My beagle is extremely skittish, and you have to get on your knees, praising him and let him come to you.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I am wondering why you took your dogs to work?
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 1:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I am confused why they were along for one. then for two I am wondering what kind of assalope puts their hand in someone else's vehicle?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Ahhh.... yes the random idiot! Seriously don't people know any better? Don't pet the dog without asking the owner!!!!! DEFINITELY THEIR FAULT!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009