is your hubby well endowed or on the smaller side

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well endowed. I joke that it's part of the reason I married him. Seriously though, I couldn't handle a 'small man' even if he 'knows how to use it.' What the hell is the point if you can't even feel it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• WHY? Are you looking for a new SO? LOL. Crazy question. Really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• My husband is rather well-endowed. I never realized how well-endowed he is until I saw a few penises that were in the "average" range (on the computer or TV...not in person). His penis is the same size when flacid as their's were when fully erect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Hung like a horse. Thankfully I'm one of those women who enjoys a little cervix bumping during sex. Sometimes I think I'd like him to be a little slimmer because it can be a tight squeeze.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Why would this ever be anyone's business?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• unfortunatly my hubby is about 2 inches limp and maybe 4 or 5 hard.. ever since my DD was born its hard for me to enjoy sex. mainly i think due to the fact that i tore my stitches from when she tore me. so im bigger then i should be. i am hoping that after the new one is born and they sew me up it will be better..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Anon :42- Some guys penises don't get that much larger when erect.

As for my DH, he is a little bigger than average, and when soft, it is sooooo tiny. It gets 3-4 times larger when he's excited.

The point is that he satisfies me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Anon :52 ------- 4 or 5 inches is SMALL. It has nothing to do with YOU.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I honestly have no clue. I have only ever seen one penis in my life and it does the job right. Sex is great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• He is big after we have make love I cant even walk to the bathroom for about 20 min. afterwards
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2009