will i ever find someone?

Will i ever find someone that is gunna love me and my son? and not play me dirty and hurt my feelings all the time? im so depressed, idk what to do. :(:(:(

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. There are good guys out there, but your trouble is you are looking and accepting. That means you are finding men, just to have men. That is not the way to do it. You stop looking, you accept the fact that you have a son and he is your #1 priority in life. Then once you have an opening for another human being in your life, you will allow an opportunity to meet a good person. But, you have to not open yourself up to anyone and allow them to treat you like dog crap. You are worthy.. you deserve someone good, but your son also deserves a wonderful life. Take care of him... you don't need a guy to depend on. You are an adult woman who is capable of making a decent living to raise your son in, but yourself, if need be. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• i met my soul mate on okcupid.com-- i was going thru a divorce and so many problems associated with it. I met this guy and he was perfect and we started dating and he loves my mom and now we're expecting a baby. I never thought the day before I found him that anyone would want a used up divorced woman like me. There is someone out there for everybody. There is someone out there right now who feels just as lonely, and rightfully so! He hasn't found you yet! You get to experience the best high ever-- the high of new love!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2009