Christian ladies, when you are sick and miss church on Sunday

do you make a special effort at home to praise God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If I am sick enough to stay home, I'm more thinking about getting better than trying to praise god.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yes, and I praise God everyday, not just at church.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• The bible tells us that we should pray without ceasing. Yes, I do praise God sick, well, and everything in between.
    Clarise

Answer by Clarise at 11:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Yes when I am awake I pray and thank God for giving me the sabbath to rest and for even the time to literally relax and do nothing on account of me being sick lol. I did this last Saturday when I couldn't go to church for I was sick. but I di get up and study :) Idk if that's ok to do on sabbath but I'm hopefully being led by God.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Clarise~ How exactly are we to live our lives and pray without ceasing? Please explain it to me :) God bless.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I think she means to pray constantly, and bringing all our petitions to God. She prays when shes happy, sick, sad, well or not well. Always be in prayer.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:09 AM on Sep. 28, 2009